Report NEP-MST-2010-01-16This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julien Chevallier & Benoît Sévi, 2009. "On the Realized Volatility of the ECX CO2 Emissions 2008 Futures Contract: Distribution, Dynamics and Forecasting," Working Papers 2009.113, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Mancino Maria Elvira & Simona Sanfelici, 2009. "Covariance estimation and dynamic asset allocation under microstructure effects via Fourier methodology," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2009-09, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Al Janabi, Mazin A. M., 2009. "Asset Market Liquidity Risk Management: A Generalized Theoretical Modeling Approach for Trading and Fund Management Portfolios," MPRA Paper 19498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bolgun, Evren & Kurun, Engin & Guven, Serhat, 2009. "Dynamic Pairs Trading Strategy For The Companies Listed In The Istanbul Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 19887, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leilei Shi, 2010. "Does Security Transaction Volume-Price Behavior Resemble a Probability Wave?," Papers 1001.0880, arXiv.org.
- Kaplan, Steven N. & Moskowitz, Tobias J. & Sensoy, Berk A., 2009. "The Effects of Stock Lending on Security Prices: An Experiment," Working Paper Series 2009-20, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.