Report NEP-MST-2009-12-19This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Axel GroÃŸ-KluÃŸmann & Nikolaus Hautsch, 2009. "Quantifying High-Frequency Market Reactions to Real-Time News Sentiment Announcements," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-063, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Kosuke Oya, 2009. "Bias-Corrected Realized Variance under Dependent Microstructure Noise," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-39, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Robert Ślepaczuk & Grzegorz Zakrzewski, 2009. "High-Frequency and Model-Free Volatility Estimators," Working Papers 2009-13, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Marcel Scharth, 2009. "Realized Volatility Risk," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-693, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Johannes A. Skjeltorp & Bernt Arne Ødegaard, 2009. "The information content of market liquidity: An empirical analysis of liquidity at the Oslo Stock Exchange?," Working Paper 2009/26, Norges Bank.
- Hermsen, Oliver & Witte, Björn-Christopher & Westerhoff, Frank, 2009. "Disclosure requirements, the release of new information and market efficiency: new insights from agent-based models," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-51, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- José Gonzalo Rangel, 2009. "Macroeconomic News, Announcements, and Stock Market Jump Intensity Dynamics," Working Papers 2009-15, Banco de México.