Report NEP-MST-2009-08-16This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katya Malinova & Andreas Park, 2009. "Intraday Trading Patterns: The Role of Timing," Working Papers tecipa-365, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Gerard L. Gannon, 2009. "Dispersion of Information or Market Behaviour: General Public Trading in S&P500 Index Futures," Accounting, Finance, Financial Planning and Insurance Series 2009_01, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Michael T. Chng & Gerard L. Gannon, 2009. "The Trading Performance of Dynamic Hedging Models: Time Varying Covariance and Volatility Transmission Effects," Accounting, Finance, Financial Planning and Insurance Series 2009_02, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Carl Chiarella & Xue-Zhong He & Paolo Pellizzari, 2009. "A Dynamic Analysis of the Microstructure of Moving Average Rules in a Double Auction Market," Research Paper Series 251, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Christian Kascha & Carsten Trenkler, 2009. "Bootstrapping the likelihood ratio cointegration test in error correction models with unknown lag order," Working Paper 2009/12, Norges Bank.