Report NEP-MST-2007-04-21This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chris D'Souza & Ingrid Lo & Stephen Sapp, 2007. "Price Formation and Liquidity Provision in Short-Term Fixed Income Markets," Staff Working Papers 07-27, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:knz:cofedp:0603 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:knz:cofedp:0604 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:knz:cofedp:0606 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sumon Bhaumik & Suchismita Bose, 2007. "Impact of Derivatives Trading on Emerging Capital Markets: A Note on Expiration Day Effects in India," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp863, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Oechssler, Jörg & Schmidt, Carsten & Schnedler, Wendelin, 2009. "Asset Bubbles without Dividends - An Experiment," Working Papers 0439, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Balázs Égert & Evžen Kocenda, 2007. "Time-Varying Comovements in Developed and Emerging European Stock Markets: Evidence from Intraday Data," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp861, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Kwamie Dunbar, 2007. "US Corporate Default Swap Valuation: The Market Liquidity Hypothesis and Autonomous Credit Risk," Working papers 2007-08, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.