Report NEP-MST-2006-08-05This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ait-Sahalia, Yacine & Mykland, Per A. & Zhang, Lan, 2005. "Ultra high frequency volatility estimation with dependent microstructure noise," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2005,30, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- David Berger & Alain Chaboud & Erik Hjalmarsson & Edward Howorka, 2006. "What drives volatility persistence in the foreign exchange market?," International Finance Discussion Papers 862, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fang Cai & Edward Howorka & Jon Wongswan, 2006. "Transmission of volatility and trading activity in the global interdealer foreign exchange market: evidence from electronic broking services (EBS) data," International Finance Discussion Papers 863, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ricardo Lagos & Guillaume Rocheteau, 2006. "Search in asset markets," Staff Report 375, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Christian Müller, 2006. "Testing Temporal Disaggregation," KOF Working papers 06-134, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Reitz, Stefan & Taylor, Mark P., 2006. "The coordination channel of foreign exchange intervention: a nonlinear microstructural analysis," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2006,08, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Kerstin Bernoth & Guntram B. Wolff, 2006. "Fool the Markets? Creative Accounting, Fiscal Transparency and Sovereign Risk Premia," CESifo Working Paper Series 1732, CESifo Group Munich.
- Craig, Ben R. & Keller, Joachim, 2005. "The forecast ability of risk-neutral densities of foreign exchange," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2005,05, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Item repec:zbw:cauewp:3559 is not listed on IDEAS anymore