Report NEP-MON-2018-05-21This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean Barthélemy & Eric Mengus, 2017. "Credibility and Monetary Policy," Sciences Po publications 2017-01, Sciences Po.
- Christophe Blot & Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2017. "Eurozone bond market dynamics, ECB monetary policy and financial stress," Sciences Po publications 18, Sciences Po.
- Ricardo Reis, 2018. "Central Banks Going Long," CESifo Working Paper Series 6998, CESifo.
- Alain Coen & Benoit Lefebvre & Arnaud Simon, 2017. "The link between monetary policy and the direct European office market: some empirical evidence," ERES eres2017_55, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Atsushi Tanaka, 2018. "Monetary Base Controllability after an Exit from Quantitative Easing," Discussion Paper Series 181, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jul 2018.
- Barthélémy Bonadio & Andreas M. Fischer & Philip Sauré, 2018. "The speed of exchange rate pass-through," Working Papers 2018-05, Swiss National Bank.
- Xue, Dong & Minford, Patrick & Meenagh, David, 2018. "How Important are International Financial Market Imperfections for Foreign Exchange Rate Dynamics: A Study of the Sterling Exchange Rate," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2018/11, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Amstad, Marlene & Ye, Huan & Ma, Guonan, 2018. "Developing an underlying inflation gauge for China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 11/2018, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Al-Dailami, Mohammed Abdullah & Masih, Mansur, 2017. "Is interest rate still the right tool for stimulating economic growth ? evidence from Japan," MPRA Paper 86387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Barnett & Zied Ftiti & Fredj Jawadi, 2018. "The Causal Relationships between Inflation and Inflation Uncertainty," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201803, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2018.
- Edgar A. Ghossoub, 2016. "Commercial Banks, Credit Unions, and Monetary Policy," Working Papers 0174eco, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Paul Hubert, 2017. "Central Bank information and the effects of monetary shocks," Sciences Po publications 19, Sciences Po.
- Armin Seibert & Andrei Sirchenko & Gernot Muller, 2018. "A Model for Policy Interest Rates," HSE Working papers WP BRP 192/EC/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Mikhail Chernov & Drew D. Creal, 2018. "Multihorizon Currency Returns and Purchasing Power Parity," NBER Working Papers 24563, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Camille Meyer & Marek Hudon, 2018. "Money and the Commons: An Investigation of Complementary Currencies and their Ethical Implications," Working Papers CEB 18-019, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Iorember, Paul & Usar, Terzungwe & Ibrahim, Kabiru, 2018. "ANALYSING Inflation in Nigeria: A Fractionally Integrated ARFIMA-GARCH Modelling Approach," MPRA Paper 85655, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2017. "Systematic Managed Floating," Working Paper Series rwp17-025, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Keivan Mallahi-Karai & Pedram Safari, 2018. "Future exchange rates and Siegel's paradox," Papers 1805.03347, arXiv.org.