Report NEP-MON-2017-08-13This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Willem THORBECKE, 2017. "The Effect of the Fed's Large-scale Asset Purchases on Inflation Expectations," Discussion papers 17097, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Melanie Josselyn & Ellen E. Meade, 2017. "The FOMC Meeting Minutes : An Update of Counting Words," FEDS Notes 2017-08-03, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- François Gourio & Anil K. Kashyap & Jae Sim, 2017. "The Tradeoffs in Leaning Against the Wind," NBER Working Papers 23658, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Kuester, Keith & Mï¿½ller, Gernot, 2017. "Fixed on Flexible: Rethinking Exchange Rate Regimes after the Great Recession," CEPR Discussion Papers 12197, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert J. Kurtzman & David Zeke, 2017. "Misallocation Costs of Digging Deeper into the Central Bank Toolkit," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-076, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Balazs Csonto & Camilo E Tovar Mora, 2017. "Uphill Capital Flows and the International Monetary System," IMF Working Papers 17/174, International Monetary Fund.
- Darryl King & Luis Brandao-Marques & Kelly Eckhold & Peter Lindner & Diarmuid Murphy, 2017. "Central Bank Emergency Support to Securities Markets," IMF Working Papers 17/152, International Monetary Fund.
- OKIMOTO Tatsuyoshi & TAKAOKA Sumiko, 2017. "No-arbitrage Determinants of Japanese Government Bond Yield and Credit Spread Curves," Discussion papers 17104, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ahmed Jamal Pirzada, 2017. "Price Stickiness and Intermediate Materials Prices," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 17/686, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Luca Benati & Peter N. Ireland, 2017. "Money-Multiplier Shocks," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 933, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tanweer Akram & Huiqing Li, 2017. "An Inquiry Concerning Long-term US Interest Rates Using Monthly Data," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_894, Levy Economics Institute.
- Bauer, Michael D. & Rudebusch, Glenn D., 2017. "Interest Rates Under Falling Stars," Working Paper Series 2017-16, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Elena Gerko & Hélène Rey, 2017. "Monetary Policy in the Capitals of Capital," NBER Working Papers 23651, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johannes Wiegand, 2017. "The Re-Emerging Privilege of Euro Area Membership," IMF Working Papers 17/162, International Monetary Fund.
- Manmohan Singh & Haobin Wang, 2017. "Central Bank Balance Sheet Policies and Spillovers to Emerging Markets," IMF Working Papers 17/172, International Monetary Fund.
- Giovanni Melina & Stefania Villa, 2017. "Leaning Against Windy Bank Lending," IMF Working Papers 17/179, International Monetary Fund.
- Davide Debortoli & Jinill Kim & Jesper Lindé & Ricardo C Nunes, 2017. "Designing a Simple Loss Function for Central Banks; Does a Dual Mandate Make Sense?," IMF Working Papers 17/164, International Monetary Fund.