Report NEP-MON-2017-03-26This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Hector Carcel & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2017. "Central Bank Policy Rates: Are They Cointegrated?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1648, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Shubhasis Dey, 2016. "Gold in Monetary Transmission - Some Evidence of Nonlinearities," Working papers 202, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Ivan Petrella & Raffaele Rossi & Emiliano Santoro, 2017. "Monetary Policy with Sectoral Trade-offs," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 233, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Shubhasis Dey, 2016. "Historical Events and the Gold Price," Working papers 198, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Jordi Galí, 2017. "Monetary Policy and Bubbles in a New Keynesian Model with Overlapping Generations," Working Papers 959, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Guido Ascari & Anna Florio & Alessandro Gobbi, 2017. "High Trend Inflation and Passive Monetary Detours," DEM Working Papers Series 135, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Shaowen Luo & Daniel Villar Vallenas, 2017. "The Skewness of the Price Change Distribution : A New Touchstone for Sticky Price Models," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-028, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Petrella, Ivan & Rossi, Rafaelle & Santoro, Emilio, 2017. "Monetary Policy with Sectoral Trade-offs," EMF Research Papers 14, Economic Modelling and Forecasting Group.
- Simplice Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu & Vanessa S. Tchamyou, 2017. "A summary of a survey on proposed African monetary unions," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 17/008, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Kiyotaka Nakashima & Masahiko Shibamoto & Koji Takahashi, 2017. "Identifying Unconventional Monetary Policy Shocks," Discussion Paper Series DP2017-05, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Apr 2017.
- Lee, Il Houng & Kim, Kyunghun & Kang, Eunjung, 2016. "Exchange Rate Flexibility, Financial Market Openness and Economic Growth," Staff Papers 16-1, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- HOHBERGER, Stefan; PRIFTIS, Romanos; VOGEL, Lukas, 2017. "The macroeconomic effects of quantitative easing in the Euro area : evidence from an estimated DSGE model," Economics Working Papers ECO2017/04, European University Institute.
- Raphael A. Auer & Andrei A. Levchenko & Philip Saure, 2017. "International Inflation Spillovers Through Input Linkages," Working Papers 655, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Furukawa, Yuichi & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2017. "Inflation and Economic Growth in a Schumpeterian Model with Endogenous Entry of Heterogeneous Firms," MPRA Paper 77543, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Filippo Ippolito & Ali K. Ozdagli & Ander Perez, 2017. "The Transmission of Monetary Policy through Bank Lending : The Floating Rate Channel," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-026, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christian Matthes & Francesca Rondina, 2017. "Two-sided Learning and Short-Run Dynamics in a New Keynesian Model of the Economy," Working Papers 1705E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- David M. Arseneau, 2017. "How Would US Banks Fare in a Negative Interest Rate Environment?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-030r1, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 31 Jul 2020.
- Addae, Edna & Ackah, Ishmael, 2017. "Inflation dynamics in pre and post deregulation era in Ghana: Do petroleum prices have any influence?," MPRA Paper 77496, University Library of Munich, Germany.