Report NEP-MON-2013-05-11This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sahin, Afsin, 2013. "Estimating Money Demand Function by a Smooth Transition Regression Model: An Evidence for Turkey," MPRA Paper 46851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Levieuge, Grégory & Lucotte, Yannick, 2012. "A simple empirical measure of central banks' conservatism," MPRA Paper 46836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meixing Dai & Qiao Zhang, 2013. "Central bank transparency with the cost channel," Working Papers of BETA 2013-06, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Randall Wright & Vaidyanathan (Venky) Venkateswaran, 2012. "Pledgability and Liquidity," 2012 Meeting Papers 601, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Ozge Kandemir Kocaaslan & Kostas Mouratidis, 2013. "The Role of Financial Depth on the Asymmetric Impact of Monetary Policy," Working Papers 2013007, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Shuyun May Li & Roshan Perera & Kalvinder Shields, 2013. "Misspecification, Identification or Measurement? Another Look at the Price Puzzle," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1169, The University of Melbourne.
- Miguel Casares & Luca Deidda & Jose E. Galdon-Sanchez, 2013. "Business cycle and monetary policy analysis with market rigidities and financial frictions," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 1304, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Olivier Damette, 2013. "Mixture distribution hypothesis and the impact of a Tobin tax on exhange rate volatility : a reassessment," Working Papers of BETA 2013-07, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Rajkamal Iyer & Samuel Da-Rocha-Lopes & José-Luis Peydró & Antoinette Schoar, 2013. "Interbank liquidity crunch and the firm credit crunch: Evidence from the 2007-2009 crisis," Economics Working Papers 1365, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.