Report NEP-MON-2008-11-25This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem, 2008. "On Financial Markets Incompleteness, Price Stickiness, and Welfare in a Monetary Union," Cahiers de recherche 08-16, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke, revised 01 Sep 2009.
- Simeon Coleman, 2008. "Inflation persistence in the Franc Zone: evidence from disaggregated prices," Working Papers 2008/16, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- Bernd Hayo & Matthias Neuenkirch, 2008. "Does the Currency Board Matter? U.S. News and Argentine Financial Market Reaction," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200823, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Kathlyn Lucia & Stephanie Price & Edwin Wong & Richard Startz, 2008. "The Changing Relation Between the Canadian and U.S. Yield Curves," Working Papers UWEC-2008-05, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Louis, Rosmy & Balli, Faruk & Osman, Mohammad, 2008. "Monetary Union Among Arab Gulf Cooperation Council (AGCC) Countries: Does the symmetry of shocks extend to the non-oil sector?," MPRA Paper 11611, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yu-chin Chen & Pisut Kulthanavit, 2008. "Monetary Policy Design under Imperfect Knowledge: An Open Economy Analysis," Working Papers UWEC-2008-14, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Iuliana Matei, 2008. "Prices and output co-movements : an empirical investigation for the CEECs," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne bla08061, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Giorgio Canarella & WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller & Stephen K. Pollard, 2008. "Is the Great Moderation Ending? UK and US Evidence," Working Papers 0801, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Malin Adolfson & Stefan Laséen & Jesper Lindé & Lars E.O. Svensson, 2008. "Monetary Policy Trade-Offs in an Estimated Open-Economy DSGE Model," NBER Working Papers 14510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Louis, Rosmy & Osman, Mohammad & Balli, FAruk, 2007. "On The Road to Monetary Union – Do Arab Gulf Cooperation Council Economies React in the same way to United States' Monetary Policy Shocks?," MPRA Paper 11610, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2008.
- Barnett, William A. & Chauvet, Marcelle, 2008. "The End of the Great Moderation: “We told you so.”," MPRA Paper 11642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sula, Ozan, 2008. "Demand for International Reserves: A Quantile Regression Approach," MPRA Paper 11680, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ronald Schettkat & Rongrong Sun, 2008. "Monetary Policy and European Unemployment," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp08002, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Barnett, William A. & Chauvet, Marcelle & Tierney, Heather L. R., 2008. "Measurement Error in Monetary Aggregates: A Markov Switching Factor Approach," MPRA Paper 10179, University Library of Munich, Germany.