Report NEP-MON-2008-01-12This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guido Ascari & Tiziano Ropele, 2007. "Optimal monetary policy under low trend inflation," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 647, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Kumar, Saten, 2008. "A Panel Data Approach to the Demand for Money and the Effects of Financial Reforms in the Asian Countries," MPRA Paper 6565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carin van der Cruijsen & Sylvester Eijffinger, 2008. "Actual versus Perceived Transparency: The Case of the European Central Bank," DNB Working Papers 163, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Timothy S. Fuerst & Matthias Paustian, 2007. "Inflation persistence, inflation targeting and the Great Moderation," Working Paper 0721, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Hasko, Harri, 2007. "‘Some unpleasant fiscal arithmetic’: the role of monetary and fiscal policy in public debt dynamics since the 1970s," Research Discussion Papers 28/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Yener Altunbas & Leonardo Gambacorta & David Marquï¿½s, 2007. "Securitisation and the bank lending channel," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 653, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ray C. Fair, 2008. "Estimating Term Structure Equations Using Macroeconomic Variables," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1634, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Fabrizio Casalin, 2007. "The Expectations Hypothesis of Term Structure of Interest Rates Revisited," Working Papers 128, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2007.
- Bruce A. Champ, 2007. "The National Banking System: the national bank note puzzle," Working Paper 0722, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Cysne, Rubens Penha & Turchick, David, 2008. "On the consistency of arbitrary money-demand functions with the Sidrauski and the shopping-time models," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 666, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Buiter, Willem H., 2007. "Lessons from the 2007 Financial Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 6596, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.