Report NEP-MON-2007-12-19This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandro Riboni & Francisco Ruge-Murcia, 2007. "Preference heterogeneity in monetary policy committees," DNB Working Papers 157, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Finocchiaro, Daria & Queijo von Heideken, Virginia, 2007. "Do Central Banks React to House Prices?," Working Paper Series 217, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden), revised 01 Aug 2009.
- William Coleman, 2007. "How Inside Money Makes Inflation Costly For Most (but Gainful For Some)," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2007-486, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Silva Lopes, Artur C. & Monteiro, Olga Susana, 2007. "The Expectations Hypothesis of the Term Structure: Some Empirical Evidence for Portugal," MPRA Paper 6310, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Dec 2007.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:6277 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ian Babetskii & Fabrizio Coricelli & Roman Horvath, 2007. "Measuring and Explaining Inflation Persistence: Disaggregate Evidence on the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2007/1, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Andersson, Michael K. & Karlsson, Gustav & Svensson, Josef, 2007. "The Riksbank’s Forecasting Performance," Working Paper Series 218, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00196485_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Don H Kim, 2007. "Challenges in macro-finance modeling," BIS Working Papers 240, Bank for International Settlements.