Report NEP-MON-2006-07-21This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher Martin & Costas Milas, 2006. "The Impact of Uncertainty on Monetary Policy Rules in the UK," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2006/09, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Brachinger, Hans Wolfgang, 2006. "Euro or “Teuro”?: The Euro-induced Perceived Inflation in Germany," DQE Working Papers 5, Department of Quantitative Economics, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Frömmel, Michael & Schobert, Franziska, 2006. "Monetary Policy Rules in Central and Eastern Europe," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-341, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Troy Davig & Jeffrey R. Gerlach, 2006. "Monetary Policy, the Bond Market, and Changes in FOMC Communication Policy," Working Papers 31, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Bjørnland, Hilde C. & Brubakk, Leif & Jore, Anne Sofie, 2006. "Forecasting inflation with an uncertain output gap," Memorandum 11/2006, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Frömmel, Michael & Schmidt, Torsten, 2006. "Bank Lending and Asset Prices in the Euro Area," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-342, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Saadet Kirbas Kasman & Adnan Kasman & Evrim Turgutlu, 2005. "Fisher Hypothesis Revisited: A Fractional Cointegration Analysis," Discussion Paper Series 05/04, Dokuz Eylül University, Faculty of Business, Department of Economics, revised 23 Nov 2005.