Report NEP-MON-2006-05-13This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan F. Qvigstad, 2006. "When does an interest rate path “look good”? Criteria for an appropriate future interest rate path," Working Paper 2006/05, Norges Bank.
- Larsson, Anna, 2006. "Monetary Regimes, Labour Mobility and Equilibrium Employment," Seminar Papers 745, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Item repec:bil:bilpap:0509 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eiji Ogawa & Junko Shimizu, 2006. "Stabilization of Effective Exchange Rates Under Common Currency Basket Systems," NBER Working Papers 12198, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:bil:bilpap:0607 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cinzia Alcidi , Alessandro Flamini, Andrea Fracasso, 2005. ""Taylored rules". Does one fit (or hide) all?," IHEID Working Papers 04-2005, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised Apr 2006.
- Michael Bordo & Harold James, 2006. "One World Money, Then and Now," NBER Working Papers 12189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chew Lian Chua & Sandy Suardi, 2005. "Is There a Unit Root in East-Asian Short-Term Interest Rates?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2005n14, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Paolo Angelini & Francesco Lippi, 2006. "Did inflation really soar after the euro cash changeover? Indirect evidence from ATM withdrawals," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 581, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Márcio Gomes Pinto Garcia & Bernando S. de M. Carvalho, 2006. "Ineffective controls on capital inflows under sophisticated financial markets: Brazil in the nineties," Textos para discussão 516, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).