Report NEP-MON-2005-11-09This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos J. Rodriguez-Fuentes & Antonio Olivera-Herrera & David Padron-Marrero, 2004. "Monetary policy and inflation persistence in the Eurozone," ERSA conference papers ersa04p218, European Regional Science Association.
- sunanda roy, 2005. "Asset prices and capital accumulation in a monetary economy with incomplete markets," GE, Growth, Math methods 0508002, EconWPA.
- Karlo Kauko, 2005. "Bank interest rates in a small European economy: Some exploratory macro level analyses using Finnish data," Finance 0508020, EconWPA.
- Deokho Cho & Seungryu Ma, 2004. "A Study of Dynamic Relationship between Housing Values and Interest Rate in the Korean Housing Market," ERSA conference papers ersa04p323, European Regional Science Association.
- John Conlon, 2005. "Should Central Banks Burst Bubbles?," Game Theory and Information 0508007, EconWPA.