Report NEP-MON-2005-05-14This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Demery & Nigel W. Duck, 2005. "Informational Accuracy and the Optimal Monetary Regime," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 05/571, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Item repec:col:000070:000952 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:000140:000943 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Takatoshi Ito & Yuri N. Sasaki & Kiyotaka Sato, 2005. "Pass-Through of Exchange Rate Changes and Macroeconomic Shocks to Domestic Inflation in East Asian Countries," Discussion papers 05020, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Singh, Rajesh, 2005. "Optimal Choice of Monetary Instruments in an Economy with Real and Liquidity Shocks," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12355, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Stefano Schiavo, 2005. "Common Currencies and FDI Flows," LEM Papers Series 2005/07, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Theodoros V. Stamatopoulos, 2005. "Hellenic Export Prices and European Monetary Integration, 1970- 1995," International Finance 0505007, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpma:0505005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:tud:ddpiec:136 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:tud:ddpiec:142 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Timothy Cogley & Thomas Sargent, "undated". "Drifts and Volatilities: Monetary Policies and Outcomes in the Post WWII US," Working Papers 2133503, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Item repec:upo:upopwp:54 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:upo:upopwp:87 is not listed on IDEAS anymore