Report NEP-MON-2005-02-06This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oliver Hülsewig & Eric Mayer & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2005. "Bank Loan Supply and Monetary Policy Transmission in Germany: An Assessment Based on Matching Impulse Responses," CESifo Working Paper Series 1380, CESifo Group Munich.
- Zheng Liu & Evi Pappa, 2005. "Gains from Coordination in a Multisector Open Economy: Does It Pay to Be Different?," Emory Economics 0506, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Item repec:uba:hadfwe:mediterranean-bauer-herz_2004-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luis Alberto Alonso González & Pilar García Martínez, 2004. "Central Bank independence: Taylor rule and fiscal policy," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 04-01, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Alfonso Palacio Vera, 2005. "Liquidity and growth traps: a framework for the analysis of macroeconomic policy in the 'age' of Central Banks," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 05-02, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Leo Krippner, 2005. "Investigating the Relationships between the Yield Curve, Output and Inflation using an Arbitrage-Free Version of the Nelson and Siegel Class of Yield Curve Models," Working Papers in Economics 05/02, University of Waikato.
- Luis A. Rivas, 2002. "Core Inflation and Inflation Targeting in a Developing Economy," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0207, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Sep 2003.
- Andrew Hughes Hallett & Diana N. Weymark, 2002. "Government Leadership and Central Bank Design," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0208, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Dec 2004.