Report NEP-MON-2003-09-14This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frank Westerhoff & Cristian Wieland, . "Spill-over dynamics of central bank interventions," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 21, Society for Computational Economics.
- Gauti B. Eggertsson & Michael Woodford, 2003. "Optimal Monetary Policy in a Liquidity Trap," NBER Working Papers 9968, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:03c20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mukund Raj, 2003. "Paper or Gold," International Trade 0309016, EconWPA.
- Lundborg, Per & Sacklén, Hans, 2003. "Low-Inflation Targeting and Unemployment Persistence," Working Paper Series 188, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:269 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frank Westerhoff & Cristian Wieland, . "Exchange rate dynamics, central bank interventions and chaos control methods," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 22, Society for Computational Economics.
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:270 is not listed on IDEAS anymore