Report NEP-MON-2002-01-22This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean Farès & Gabriel Srour, 2001. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanism at the Sectoral Level," Staff Working Papers 01-27, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:fth:vander:01-w28 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefania Albanesi & V. V. Chari & Lawrence J. Christiano, 2002. "Expectation Traps and Monetary Policy," Macroeconomics 0201004, EconWPA.
- Eric Parrado & Andres Velasco, 2002. "Optimal Interest Rate Policy in a Small Open Economy," NBER Working Papers 8721, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R. Golinelli & R. Rovelli, 2001. "Monetary Policy transmission, interest rate rules and inflation targeting in three transition countries," Working Papers 429, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Volker Clausen & Hans-Werner Wohltmann, 2002. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy Dynamics in an Asymmetric Monetary Union," Macroeconomics 0201001, EconWPA.
- Sebastian Edwards & I. Igal Magendzo, 2001. "Dollarization, Inflation and Growth," NBER Working Papers 8671, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefania Albanesi, 2002. "The Time Consistency of Optimal Monetary Policy with Heterogeneous Agents," Macroeconomics 0201003, EconWPA.