Report NEP-MON-2001-09-26This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 2001. "U.S. Monetary Policy During the 1990s," NBER Working Papers 8471, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria José Salgado & Márcio Gomes Pinto Garcia & Marcelo C. Medeiros, 2001. "Monetary policy during Brazil´s Real Plan: estimating the Central Bank´s reaction function," Textos para discussão 444, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Item repec:nzt:nztwps:99/6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Miquel Faig, 2001. "A search theory of money and commerce with Neoclassical production," Economics Working Papers 567, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jan Gottschalk & Florian Höppner, 2001. "Measuring the Effects of Monetary Policy in the Euro Area: The Role of Anticipated Policy," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse21_2001, University of Bonn, Germany.