Report NEP-MON-2001-07-30This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2001. "Causes of Inflation in Turkey: A Literature Survey with Special Reference to Theories of Inflation," Macroeconomics 0107002, EconWPA, revised 10 Oct 2001.
- Isabel C. Andrade & Raymond J. O’Brien, 2001. "A Measure of Core Inflation in the UK," Working Papers Department of Economics 2001/05, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Oscar Jorda & Kevin Salyer, "undated". "The Response of Term Rates to Monetary Policy Uncertainty," Department of Economics 01-06, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Frederic S. Mishkin & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2001. "One Decade of Inflation Targeting in the World: What Do We Know and What Do We Need to Know?," NBER Working Papers 8397, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Charles Evans, 2001. "Nominal Rigidities and the Dynamic Effects of a Shock to Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 8403, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:calsdi:2001-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore