Report NEP-MON-2000-07-11This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert J. Tetlow & Peter von zur Muehlen, 2000. "Robust monetary policy with misspecified models: does model uncertainty always call for attenuated policy?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-28, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren & Geoffrey M. B. Tootell, 2000. "Identifying the macroeconomic effect of loan supply shocks," Working Papers 00-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Ronald McKinnon & Kenichi Ohno, 2000. "The Foreign Exchange Orgins of Japan's Economic Slump and Low Interest Liquidity Trap," Working Papers 00010, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Francis E. Warnock, 2000. "Exchange rate dynamics and the welfare effects of monetary policy in a two-country model with home-product bias," International Finance Discussion Papers 667, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Stilianos Fountas & Menelaos Karanasos & Marika Karanassou, 2000. "A GARCH Model of Inflation and Inflation Uncertainty with Simultaneous Feedback," Working Papers 414, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:fip:fedfap:2000-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sterken, Elmer, 1999. "Demand for money and shortages in Ethiopia," CDS Research Reports 199909, University of Groningen, Centre for Development Studies (CDS).
- Item repec:nos:eereng:9912e is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David M. Gould & Steven B. Kamin, 2000. "The impact of monetary policy on exchange rates during financial crises," International Finance Discussion Papers 669, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:nos:eereng:9908e is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ronald McKinnon, 2000. "Mundell, the Euro, and Optimum Currency Areas," Working Papers 00009, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Peter Rupert & Martin Schindler & Randall Wright, 2000. "Generalized search-theoretic models of monetary exchange," Working Paper 0005, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.