Report NEP-MON-2000-05-30This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miquel Faig & Sonia Laszlo, 2000. "Liquidity Effects With Long Lived Production Projects," Working Papers faig-00-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Miquel Faig, 2000. "Money With Idiosyncratic Uninsurable Returns To Capital," Working Papers faig-00-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ham:qmwops:300 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:tor:tecipa:floyd-99-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Shubik, 2000. "The Theory of Money," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1253, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Item repec:ham:qmwops:177 is not listed on IDEAS anymore