Report NEP-MON-2000-01-24This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:223 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jordi Gali & Tommaso Monacelli, 1999. "Optimal Monetary Policy and Exchange Rate Volatility in a Small Open Economy," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 438, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 15 Nov 1999.
- Tommaso Monacelli, 1999. "Into the Mussa Puzzle: Monetary Policy Regimes and the Real Exchange Rate in a Small Open Economy," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 437, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 15 Sep 2000.
- John H. Cochrane, 2000. "Money as Stock: Price Level Determination with no Money Demand," NBER Working Papers 7498, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Friberg, Richard, 2000. "Two monies, two markets? Variability and the option to segment," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 349, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Marcelo Bianconi, 1999. "A Dynamic Monetary Model with Costly Foreign Currency," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9907, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Michael Sproul, 1999. "Backed Money, Fiat Money and the Real Bills Doctrine," UCLA Economics Working Papers 789, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Guy Debelle & Miguel A. Savastano & Paul R. Masson & Sunil Sharma, 1998. "Inflation Targeting as a Framework for Monetary Policy," IMF Economic Issues 15, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:imf:imfpdp:9908 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:imf:imfeci:2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore