Report NEP-MON-1999-09-21This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:wobaie:2172 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ronald I. McKinnon & Huw Pill, 1999. "Exchange Rate Regimes for Emerging Markets: Moral Hazard and International Overborrowing," Working Papers 99018, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Aizenman, Joshua, 1999. "Financial sector inefficiencies and coordination failures : implications for crisis management," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2185, The World Bank.
- Item repec:wop:wobadc:2170 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard*Aizenman, Joshua*Hoffmais, 1999. "Contagion, bank lending spreads, and output fluctuations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2186, The World Bank.
- Ronald I. McKinnon, 1999. "Euroland and East Asia in a Dollar-Based International Monetary System: Mundell Revisited," Working Papers 99020, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:wop:wobaie:2155 is not listed on IDEAS anymore