Report NEP-MKT-2017-12-11This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alberto Ianes & Andrea Leonardi, 2016. "The Consumer Co-operatives in the Face of Large Retail Sector in Italy: a Case Study," DEM Working Papers 2016/12, Department of Economics and Management.
- Foschi, Matteo, 2017. "Self-Control in the Retailing Industry: Inducing Rejection of Loyalty Schemes," CRETA Online Discussion Paper Series 37, Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications CRETA.
- Foros, ï¿½ystein & Nguyen-Ones, Mai & Steen, Frode, 2017. "The Effects of a Day Off from Retail Price Competition: Evidence on Consumer Behavior and Firm Performance in Gasoline Retailing," CEPR Discussion Papers 12477, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sharapudinov, S. & Zezerova, V. & Storchevoy, M., 2017. "Determinants of Online Word-of-Mouth: Evidence from Durable Goods Market," Working Papers 8721, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Courty, Pascal & Ozel, Sinan, 2017. "The Value of Online Scarcity Signals," CEPR Discussion Papers 12480, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Margaria Abreu & Victor Mendes, 2017. "The Investor in Structured Retail Products: Marketing Driven or Gambling Oriented?," Working Papers Department of Economics 2017/19, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Francisco J. Medina-Albaladejo & Jordi Planas, 2017. "Cooperative Wineries and Wine Marketing in Spain," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1707, Asociación Española de Historia Económica.
- Markova-Nenova, Nonka & Wätzold, Frank, 2017. "Fairness to dairy cows or fairness to farmers: What counts more in the preferences of conventional milk buyers for ethical attributes of milk?," MPRA Paper 83066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sonia Jaffe & Mark Shepard, 2017. "Price-Linked Subsidies and Health Insurance Markups," Working Papers 2017-084, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.