Report NEP-MKT-2017-05-28This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cristina Calvo Porral & Jean-Pierre Lévy-Mangin, 2017. "Examining the influence of products’ quality perception in specialty retailing," DOCFRADIS Working Papers 1703, Catedra Fundación Ramón Areces de Distribución Comercial, revised Feb 2017.
- Alberto Cavaliere & Giovanni Crea, 2017. "Vertical Differentiation With Optimistic Misperceptions And Information Disparities," DEM Working Papers Series 137, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Nicolás Figueroa & Carla Guadalupi, 2017. "Convincing early adopters: Price signals and Information transmission," Documentos de Trabajo 486, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Rochet, Jean-Charles & Thanassoulis, John, 2017. "Intertemporal Price Discrimination with Multiple Products," CEPR Discussion Papers 12034, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Koshy, Abraham & Narayanan, Priya, 2017. "A Study of the Evolution of Nature and Narration of Brands in an Emerging Market," IIMA Working Papers WP 2017-05-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Fabra, Natalia & Montero, Juan Pablo, 2017. "Product Choice and Price Discrimination in Markets with Search Costs," CEPR Discussion Papers 12046, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bosul Yoo & Sotaro Katsumata & Takeyasu Ichikohji, 2017. "The Impact of Customer Orientation on Quantity and Quality of User-Generated Content: A Multi-Country Case Study of Mobile Applications," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 17-12, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Paul Belleflamme & Wing Man Wynne Lam & Wouter Vergote, 2017. "Price Discrimination and Dispersion under Asymmetric Profiling of Consumers," Working Papers halshs-01502452, HAL.
- Yu Wang & Yu Chen & Bonwoo Koo, 2017. "Open Source and Competition Strategy Under Network Effects," Graz Economics Papers 2017-03, University of Graz, Department of Economics.