Report NEP-MKT-2017-04-23This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Boonchai Hongcharu, 2017. "Rational and Emotional Messages Amid Online News Exposure of the Brand," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4707078, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Metaxas, Theodore & Liapis, Alexandros, 2017. "Rebranding Syngrou: Changing the image of Syngrou Avenue, in Greece," MPRA Paper 77989, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- McKenzie, David & Puerto, Olga Susana, 2017. "Growing Markets through Business Training for Female Entrepreneurs: A Market-Level Randomized Experiment in Kenya," IZA Discussion Papers 10615, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Doireann Fitzgerald & Stefanie Haller & Yaniv Yedid-Levi, 2017. "How Exporters Grow," Working Papers 201702, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Judith A. Chevalier & Yaniv Dover & Dina Mayzlin, 2017. "Channels of Impact: User Reviews when Quality is Dynamic and Managers Respond," NBER Working Papers 23299, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.