Report NEP-MKT-2015-08-13This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MKT
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher Cotton & Haresh Gurnani & Raphael Boleslavsky, 2015. "Demonstrations And Price Competition In New Product Release," Working Paper 1347, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Leibtag, Ephraim, 2015. "The Interplay among Consumers, USDA Nutrition Assistance Programs, and Producers in Food and Agricultural Markets," Agricultural Outlook Forum 2015 204993, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Outlook Forum.
- Montes, Rodrigo & Sand-Zantman, Wilfried & Valletti, Tommaso M., 2015. "The value of personal information in online markets with endogenous privacy," TSE Working Papers 15-583, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised May 2017.
- Rodrigo Montes & Wilfried Sand-Zantman & Tommaso Valletti, 2015. "The Value of Personal Information in Markets with Endogenous Privacy," CEIS Research Paper 352, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 05 Aug 2015.
- Rachel Griffith & Martin O'Connell & Kate Smith, 2014. "The importance of product reformulation versus consumer choice in improving diet quality," IFS Working Papers W14/15, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Ayoub, Hassan & kertous, Mourad, 2015. "Analyse Du Consentement À Payer Des Ménages Pour Améliorer La Qualite Du Service En Eau Potable : Cas Du Liban [Analysis Of Willingness To Pay Households To Improve The Quality Of Drinking Water Se," MPRA Paper 65986, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wells, Alex, 2015. "The Global Agricultural Market Argentina," Agricultural Outlook Forum 2015 204983, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Outlook Forum.
- Durando, Michael, 2015. "Grades and Marketing Order Standards for Fruit and Vegetables," Agricultural Outlook Forum 2015 205039, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Outlook Forum.
- Minten, Bart & Dereje, Mekdim & Engeda, Ermias & Tamru, Seneshaw, 2014. "Who benefits from the rapidly increasing voluntary sustainability standards? Evidence from fairtrade and organic certified coffee in Ethiopia:," ESSP working papers 71, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).