Report NEP-MKT-2015-05-09This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- S, venkatesh & N, senthilkumar, 2015. "Humor in advertising: a review on use of television radio and print advertising media," MPRA Paper 63978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S, venkatesh & N, senthilkumar, 2015. "Impact of Humor Advertising in Radio and Print Advertising - A Review," MPRA Paper 63979, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Sheremirov, Viacheslav & Talavera, Oleksandr, 2015. "Price setting in online markets: does IT click?," Working Papers 15-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- S, venkatesh & N, senthilkumar, 2015. "Effectiveness of humor advertising on advertising success," MPRA Paper 63973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Garcia & Jun Honda & Maarten Janssen, 2015. "The Double Diamond Paradox," Vienna Economics Papers 1504, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Pierre-Nicolas Schwab & Sandra Rothenberger, 2015. "Online Complaint Handling: The Effects of Politeness and Grammaticality upon Perceived Professionalism and Loyalty," Working Papers CEB 15-015, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.