Report NEP-MKT-2014-10-03This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Marini & Paolo Polidori & Desiree Teobaldelli & Alberto Zevi, 2014. "Welfare enhancing coordination in consumer cooperatives under mixed oligopoly," DIAG Technical Reports 2014-10, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Bergemann, Dirk & Alessandro Bonatti, 2013. "Selling Cookies," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1920RR, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Sep 2014.
- Teresa Lopes & Joana César Machado, 2014. "How can a corporate brand (of higher education) benefit from social networks in its internal communication strategy? The case of Catholic University of Portugal - Porto," Working Papers de Gestão (Management Working Papers) 02, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Herbst-Murphy, Susan & Weed, Greg, 2014. "Millennials with money: a new look at who uses GPR prepaid cards," Consumer Finance Institute discussion papers 14-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ryoma Kitamura & Tetsuya Shinkai, 2014. "Strategic Choice on Product Line in Vertically Differentiated Duopoly," Discussion Paper Series 120, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Aug 2014.
- Lynn, Peter, 2014. "Distinguishing dimensions of pro-environmental behaviour," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-19, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Noordegraaf-Eelens, L.H.J. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2014. "Does a financial crisis make consumers increasingly prudent?," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2014-16, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- van Tuijl, E. & Dittrich, K., 2015. "Events as spaces for upgrading," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2014-013-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.