Report NEP-MKT-2014-08-28This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Armstrong, Mark, 2014. "Search and Ripoff Externalities," MPRA Paper 57958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dewenter, Ralf & Heimeshoff, Ulrich, 2014. "Do expert reviews really drive demand? Evidence from a German car magazine," DICE Discussion Papers 151, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Sarker, Sudipa & Engwall, Mats & Trucco, Paolo & Feldmann, Andreas, 2014. "Effects of product and supplier criticality on resilience capabilities: An empirical analysis of a global supply chain," INDEK Working Paper Series 2014/7, Department of Industrial Economics and Management, Royal Institute of Technology.
- Dutz, Mark A. & O'Connell, Stephen D. & Troncoso, Javier L., 2014. "Public and private investments in innovation capabilities : structural transformation in the Chilean wine industry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6983, The World Bank.
- Federico Etro & Elena Stepanova, 2014. "The Market for Paintings in Paris between Rococ� and Romanticism," Working Papers 2014:08, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".