Report NEP-MKT-2012-11-11This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oksana Loginova & X. Henry Wang & Chenhang Zeng, 2012. "Learning in Advance Selling with Heterogeneous Consumers," SDU Working Papers 2012-02, School of Economics, Shandong University.
- Sven Tischer & Lutz Hildebrandt, 2012. "Brand equity â€“ how is it affected by critical incidents and what moderates the effect," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-062, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Jamel Khenfer & Elyette Roux, 2012. "How does religion matter in the marketplace for minority settings? The case of Muslim consumers in France," Post-Print halshs-00743900, HAL.
- Karaçuka, Mehmet & Çatik, A. Nazif & Haucap, Justus, 2012. "Consumer choice and local network effects in mobile telecommunications in Turkey," DICE Discussion Papers 70, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE), University of Düsseldorf.
- Azam, Rehan & Muhammad, Danish & Syed Akbar, Suleman, 2012. "Consumption style among young adults toward their shopping behavior:an empirical study in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 42369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Granlund, David, 2012. "The effect of pharmacies’ right to negotiate discounts on the market share of parallel imported pharmaceuticals," Umeå Economic Studies 853, Umeå University, Department of Economics.