Report NEP-MKT-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Babur De los Santos & Sergei Koulayev, 2012. "Optimizing Click-through in Online Rankings for Partially Anonymous Consumers," Working Papers 2012-04, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Yabing Jiang, 2012. "e-Book Platform Competition in the Presence of Two-Sided Network Externalities," Working Papers 12-19, NET Institute.
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Nikrooz Nasr Esfahani, 2012. "News Aggregators and Competition Among Newspapers in the Internet," Working Papers 12-20, NET Institute.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5659175 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simon P. Anderson & André De Palma, 2012. "Shouting to be Heard in Advertising," Working Papers hal-00742240, HAL.
- Archishman Chakraborty & Rick Harbaugh, 2012. "Persuasive Puffery," Working Papers 2012-05, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Zhou, Yiyi, 2012. "Failure to Launch in Two-Sided Markets: A Study of the U.S. Video Game Market," MPRA Paper 42002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berg, V.A.C. van den, 2012. "Step tolling with price sensitive demand: Why more steps in the toll makes the consumer better off," Serie Research Memoranda 0003, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Maxime Agbo & Marc Santugini & Jonathan W. Williams, 2012. "Screening with Congestion," Cahiers de recherche 1239, CIRPEE.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2012-2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maha, Andreea & Donici, Andreea Nicoleta & Postolachi, Andrei Teofil, 2012. "Electronic Tourism (E-tourism) - a theoretical approach," MPRA Paper 41745, University Library of Munich, Germany.