Report NEP-MKT-2012-03-28This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Keisuke Hattori & Keisaku Higashida, 2012. "Who Benefits from Misleading Advertising?," Discussion Paper Series 85, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Mar 2012.
- Anderson, Simon P & Renault, Régis, 2012. "The advertising mix for a search good," CEPR Discussion Papers 8756, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gilbert, Richard J., 2011. "Deal or No Deal? Licensing Negotiations in Standard-Setting Organizations," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt6kv798tf, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Armstrong, Mark, 2012. "A more general theory of commodity bundling," MPRA Paper 37375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Craig L. Garthwaite, 2012. "You Get a Book! Demand Spillovers, Combative Advertising, and Celebrity Endorsements," NBER Working Papers 17915, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pier-AndrÃ© Bouchard St-Amant, 2012. "Getting the Right Spin: A Theory of Value of Social Networks," Working Papers 1293, Queen's University, Department of Economics.