Report NEP-MKT-2012-02-20This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Etile, Fabrice & Teyssier, Sabrina, 2011. "Corporate and Consumer Social Responsibilities: Label Regulations in the Lab," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 120399, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Crosetto, Paolo & Gaudeul, Alexia, 2012. "Do consumers prefer offers that are easy to compare? An experimental investigation," MPRA Paper 36526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan Zinman & Eric Zitzewitz, 2012. "Wintertime for Deceptive Advertising?," NBER Working Papers 17829, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Crespo Cuaresma, Jesus & Stöckl, Matthias, 2012. "The Effect of Marketing Spending on Sales in the Premium Car Segment: New Evidence from Germany," Working Papers in Economics 2012-2, University of Salzburg.
- Allais, Olivier & Etile, Fabrice & Lecocq, Sebastien, 2011. "Mandatory Labelling: Evidence from the French Fromage Blanc and Yogurt Market," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 120382, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Englmaier, Florian & Gratz, Linda & Reisinger, Markus, 2012. "Price Discrimination and Fairness Concerns," Discussion Papers in Economics 12735, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Herstatt, Cornelius & Kohlbacher, Florian & Bauer, Patrick, 2011. ""Silver" product design: Product innovation for older people," Working Papers 65, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Michael Arnold & Éric Darmon & Thierry Pénard, 2012. "To Sponsor or Not to Sponsor: Sponsored Search Auctions with Organic Links," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201207, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/8002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore