Report NEP-MKT-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rademaker, Claudia A., 2011. "Advertising Media and the Green Environmental Aspect," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2011:8, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Rademaker, Claudia A., 2011. "Hinders for Eco-friendly Media Selection," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2011:7, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 14 Feb 2012.
- De Smet, Dries & Vanormelingen, Stijn, 2011. "Advertiser Pressure on Newspaper Journalists: A Survey," Working Papers 2011/37, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Taisuke Matsubae & Noriaki Matsushima, 2012. "Does Self-regulation of Advertisement Length Improve Consumer Welfare?," ISER Discussion Paper 0829, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Maria José Gil-Moltó & Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2011. "Emission Taxes and the Adoption of Cleaner Technologies: The Case of Environmentally Conscious Consumers," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/49, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Mersereau, Alexander & Mottis, Nicolas, 2012. "Corporate social responsibility and management control," ESSEC Working Papers WP1114, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Shriver, Scott K. & Srinivasan, V. Seenu, 2011. "What If Marketers Put Their Customers ahead of Profits?," Research Papers 2091, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.