Report NEP-MKT-2011-10-22This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/12223 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paolo Crosetto & Alexia Gaudeul, 2011. "Do consumers prefer offers that are easy to compare? An experimental investigation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-044, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Sackett, Hillary M., 2011. "Consumer Perceptions of Sustainable Farming Practices: A Best-Worst Scenario," Graduate Research Masters Degree Plan B Papers 115966, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Kieron Meagher, 2011. "Optimal Product Variety in a Hotelling Model," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2011-555, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Rena M. Conti & Haiden A. Huskamp & Ernst R. Berndt, 2011. "The Effect of FDA Advisories on Branded Pharmaceutical Firms' Valuations and Promotion Efforts," NBER Working Papers 17528, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Montserrat Guillén & Ana María Pérez-Marín & Montserrat Guillén, 2011. "A logistic regression approach to estimating customer profit loss due to lapses in insurance," Working Papers XREAP2011-13, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Oct 2011.