Report NEP-MKT-2011-09-16This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Berka & Michael B. Devereux & Thomas Rudolph, 2011. "Price setting in a leading Swiss online supermarket," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 83, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Liran Einav & Theresa Kuchler & Jonathan D. Levin & Neel Sundaresan, 2011. "Learning from Seller Experiments in Online Markets," NBER Working Papers 17385, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Qiang Liu & Thomas J. Steenburgh & Sachin Gupta, 2011. "The Flexible Substitution Logit: Uncovering Category Expansion and Share Impacts of Marketing Instruments," Harvard Business School Working Papers 12-012, Harvard Business School.
- Thomes, Tim Paul, 2011. "An economic analysis of online streaming: How the music industry can generate revenues from cloud computing," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-039 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kaldasch, Joachim, 2011. "The product life cycle of durable goods," MPRA Paper 33174, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joaquín Coleff, 2011. "Product reliability, consumers’ complaints and market performance: the case of consumers’ associations," Economics Working Papers we1121, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Ibon Galarraga & David Heres Del Valle & Mikel González-Eguino, 2011. "Price Premium for High-Efficiency Refrigerators and Calculation of Price-Elasticities for Close-Substitutes: Combining Hedonic Pricing and Demand Systems," Working Papers 2011-07, BC3.
- Keiko Yamaguchi & Kenji Takeuchi, 2011. "Consumer Preferences for Less Packaging: A Stated Preference Study," Discussion Papers 1117, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.