Report NEP-MKT-2011-08-02This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oz Shy & Rune Stenbacka, 2011. "Customer recognition and competition," Working Papers 11-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Jose Luis Moraga-Gonzalez & Matthijs R. Wildenbeest, 2011. "Comparison Sites," Working Papers 2011-04, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Ulrich Witt & Julia Sophie Woersdorfer, 2011. "Parting with "Blue Monday" – Preferences in Home Production and Consumer Responses to Innovations," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-10, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Watts, D. & Leat, Philip M.K., 2010. "An Analysis Of Marketing Channels Of Local Food In Scotland," Working Papers 109409, Scottish Agricultural College, Land Economy Research Group.
- Sapi, Geza & Suleymanova, Irina, 2011. "Technology licensing by advertising supported media platforms: An application to internet search engines," DICE Discussion Papers 23, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Marco Cornia & Kristopher S. Gerardi & Adam Hale Shapiro, 2010. "Consumer Heterogeneity and Markups over the Business Cycle: Evidence from the Airline Industry," BEA Working Papers 0056, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Sabatini, Fabio, 2011. "Can a click buy a little happiness? The impact of business-to-consumer e-commerce on subjective well-being," MPRA Paper 32393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew J Osborne & Nathan H. Miller, 2011. "Competition among Spatially Differentiated Firms: An Estimator with an Application to Cement," BEA Working Papers 0072, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Reimer, Kerstin & Becker, Jan U., 2011. "Revisiting the Use of Customer Information for CRM," EconStor Preprints 48552, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- A. Blasco & P. Pin & F. Sobbrio, 2011. "Paying Positive to Go Negative: Advertisers' Competition and Media Reports," Working Papers wp772, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.