Report NEP-MKT-2010-01-30This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Izumi Shirai, 2009. "Business Marketing of the Agricultural Co-operatives Association in Aomori Prefecture in the l900s and l920s: Building Cooperative Relationships among the Association, Associate partners, and Wholesal," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-32-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Jan 2010.
- Maria Antónia Rodrigues & João F. Proença, 2010. "SST and the Consumer Behaviour in Portuguese Financial Services," FEP Working Papers 358, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765017766 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lucia Cusmano & Andrea Morrison & Roberta Rabellotti, 2009. "Catching-up Trajectories in the Wine Sector: A Comparative Study on Chile, Italy and South Africa," KITeS Working Papers 007, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Mar 2009.
- Item repec:eab:develo:1742 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Von Kalckreuth, Ulf & Schmidt, Tobias & Stix, Helmut, 2009. "Choosing and using payment instruments: evidence from German microdata," Working Paper Series 1144, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00448861_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bolt, Wilko & Schmiedel, Heiko, 2009. "SEPA, efficiency, and payment card competition," Working Paper Series 1140, European Central Bank.