Report NEP-MKT-2010-01-30This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Izumi Shirai, 2009. "Business Marketing of the Agricultural Co-operatives Association in Aomori Prefecture in the l900s and l920s: Building Cooperative Relationships among the Association, Associate partners, and Wholesal," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-32-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Jan 2010.
- Maria Antónia Rodrigues & João F. Proença, 2010. "SST and the Consumer Behaviour in Portuguese Financial Services," FEP Working Papers 358, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Sood, A. & Stremersch, S., 2010. "Deviation Among Technology Reviews: An Informative Enrichment of Technology Evolution Theory for Marketing," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2010-005-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Lucia Cusmano & Andrea Morrison & Roberta Rabellotti, 2009. "Catching-up Trajectories in the Wine Sector: A Comparative Study on Chile, Italy and South Africa," KITeS Working Papers 007, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Mar 2009.
- Item repec:eab:develo:1742 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Von Kalckreuth, Ulf & Schmidt, Tobias & Stix, Helmut, 2009. "Choosing and using payment instruments: evidence from German microdata," Working Paper Series 1144, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00448861_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bolt, Wilko & Schmiedel, Heiko, 2009. "SEPA, efficiency, and payment card competition," Working Paper Series 1140, European Central Bank.