Report NEP-MKT-2009-10-31This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bunea-Bontaş, Cristina Aurora & Petre, Mihaela, 2009. "Franchise in Romanian tourism," MPRA Paper 18136, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eisingerich, A & Kadwani, H & Manek, N & Raghuvanshi, S & Rayet, J & Seow, L-F & Zeloof, D, 2009. "What makes brands achieve iconic status?," Working Papers 4219, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Ho, Chun-Yu, 2009. "Market structure, welfare, and banking reform in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 19/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Vymětal, Dominik & Suchánek, Petr, 2009. "E-business Environment in the Global Information Society," MPRA Paper 18168, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Maixe-Altes, J Carles, 2009. "Interpreting the Early Stages of the Self-service Revolution in Europe: the Modernization of Food Retailing in Spain, 1947-1972," MPRA Paper 18164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luciana Crosilla & Solange Leproux & Marco Malgarini & Francesca Spinelli, 2009. "Factor based Composite Indicators for the Italian Economy," ISAE Working Papers 116, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).