Report NEP-MKT-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandro, Corsi & Strøm, Steinar, 2009. "The Premium for Organic Wines: Estimating a Hedonic Price Equation from the Producer Side," Memorandum 06/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00401124_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Virag, Gabor, 2009. "First-price auctions with resale: the case of many bidders," MPRA Paper 17094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stallen, M. & Smidts, A. & Rijpkema, M. & Smit, G. & Klucharev, V. & Fernandez, G., 2009. "Celebrities and Shoes on the Female Brain: The Neural Correlates of Product Evaluation in the Context of Fame," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-048-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Yannis Bakos & Florencia Marotta-Wurgler & David R. Trossen, 2009. "Does Anyone Read the Fine Print? Testing a Law and Economics Approach to Standard Form Contracts," Working Papers 09-04, NET Institute, revised Aug 2009.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00402389_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore