Report NEP-MKT-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandro, Corsi & Strøm, Steinar, 2009. "The Premium for Organic Wines: Estimating a Hedonic Price Equation from the Producer Side," Memorandum 06/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Sylvain Lenfle & Christophe Midler, 2009. "The Launch of Innovative Product-Related Services: Lessons from automotive telematics," Post-Print halshs-00401124, HAL.
- Virag, Gabor, 2009. "First-price auctions with resale: the case of many bidders," MPRA Paper 17094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765016583 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yannis Bakos & Florencia Marotta-Wurgler & David R. Trossen, 2009. "Does Anyone Read the Fine Print? Testing a Law and Economics Approach to Standard Form Contracts," Working Papers 09-04, NET Institute, revised Aug 2009.
- Romain Beaume & Rémi Maniak & Christophe Midler, 9/02. "Crossing innovation and product projects management: comparative analysis in the automotive industry," Post-Print halshs-00402389, HAL.