Report NEP-MKT-2009-04-18This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Seccia, Antonio & Nardone, Gianluca & Stasi, Antonio, 2008.
"Analisi del mercato Italiano del vino Syrah
[Analysis of Italian Market of Syrah Wine]," MPRA Paper 14665, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Mar 2009.
- MATSUURA Toshiyuki & SUNADA Mitsuru, 2009. "Measurement of the Consumer Benefit of Competition in Retail Outlets," Discussion papers 09015, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Matthijs R Wildenbeest, 2009. "An Empirical Model of Search with Vertically Differentiated Products," Working Papers 2009-01, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Foros, Øystein & Steen, Frode, 2009. "Gasoline prices jump up on Mondays: An outcome of aggressive competition?," Discussion Papers 2009/2, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- George Gardner & Andrew Stone, 2009. "Competition Between Payment Systems," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2009-02, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Item repec:msu:icpwrk:icpw_ke_tegemeo_wp_028 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schindler, Dirk & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2009. "Profit-shifting in Two-sided Markets," Discussion Papers 2009/1, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.