Report NEP-MKT-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765012340 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonio Cabrales & Sergi Jiménez-Martín, 2008. "The Determinants of Pricing in Pharmaceuticals: Are U.S. prices really so high?," Working Papers 2008-18, FEDEA.
- Zhu, Hongwei & Siegel, Michael & Madnick, Stuart, 2008. "Enabling Global Price Comparison through Semantic Integration of Web Data," Working papers 40084, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Marco Hoeberichts & Maarten van Rooij & Arjen Siegmann, 2008. "Market Thinness, List Price Revisions and Time to Sell: Evidence from a large-scale housing dataset," DNB Working Papers 176, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Pesämaa, Ossi & Hair Jr, Joseph F, 2008. "Cooperative Strategies for Improving the Tourism Industry in Remote Geographic Regions: An Addition to Trust and Commitment Theory with one Key Mediating Construct," MPRA Paper 8794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pollock, Rufus, 2008. "Is Google the next Microsoft? Competition, Welfare and Regulation in Internet Search," MPRA Paper 8885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yurko, Anna, 2008. "Can Increases in Real Consumer Incomes Explain the Aging of Motor Vehicles in the US?," MPRA Paper 8850, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2008.
- Cremer, Helmuth & De Donder, Philippe & Dudley, Paul & Rodriguez, Frank, 2008. "A Welfare and Pricing Analysis of Value Added Taxation in Postal Services," IDEI Working Papers 508, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Yurko, Anna, 2008. "From Consumer Incomes to Car Ages: How the Distribution of Income Affects the Distribution of Vehicle Vintages," MPRA Paper 8849, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2008.
- Alex Coad & Peter de Haan & Julia Sophie Woersdorfer, 2008. "Consumer support for environmental policies: An application to purchases of green cars," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-035, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Giuseppe Tattara & Giovanna De Giusti & Florentina Constantin, 2008. "Estrategias de internacionalización productiva de la producción y los distritos del Véneto," Working Papers 2008_15, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765012339 is not listed on IDEAS anymore