Report NEP-MKT-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765012340 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonio Cabrales & Sergi Jiménez-Martín, 2008. "The Determinants of Pricing in Pharmaceuticals: Are U.S. prices really so high?," Working Papers 2008-18, FEDEA.
- Zhu, Hongwei & Siegel, Michael & Madnick, Stuart, 2008. "Enabling Global Price Comparison through Semantic Integration of Web Data," Working papers 40084, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Marco Hoeberichts & Maarten van Rooij & Arjen Siegmann, 2008. "Market Thinness, List Price Revisions and Time to Sell: Evidence from a large-scale housing dataset," DNB Working Papers 176, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Pesämaa, Ossi & Hair Jr, Joseph F, 2008. "Cooperative Strategies for Improving the Tourism Industry in Remote Geographic Regions: An Addition to Trust and Commitment Theory with one Key Mediating Construct," MPRA Paper 8794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pollock, Rufus, 2008. "Is Google the next Microsoft? Competition, Welfare and Regulation in Internet Search," MPRA Paper 8885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yurko, Anna, 2008. "Can Increases in Real Consumer Incomes Explain the Aging of Motor Vehicles in the US?," MPRA Paper 8850, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2008.
- Cremer, Helmuth & De Donder, Philippe & Dudley, Paul & Rodriguez, Frank, 2008. "A Welfare and Pricing Analysis of Value Added Taxation in Postal Services," IDEI Working Papers 508, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Yurko, Anna, 2008. "From Consumer Incomes to Car Ages: How the Distribution of Income Affects the Distribution of Vehicle Vintages," MPRA Paper 8849, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2008.
- Alex Coad & Peter de Haan & Julia Sophie Woersdorfer, 2008. "Consumer support for environmental policies: An application to purchases of green cars," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-035, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Giuseppe Tattara & Giovanna De Giusti & Florentina Constantin, 2008. "Estrategias de internacionalizaci�n productiva de la producci�n y los distritos del V�neto," Working Papers 2008_15, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Binken, J.L.G. & Stremersch, S., 2008. "The Effect of Superstar Software on Hardware Sales in System Markets," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-025-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.