Report NEP-MKT-2008-02-02This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Courty, Pascal & Pagliero, Mario, 2007. "Price Variation Antagonism and Firm Pricing Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 6663, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jacopin, Tanguy & Urrutia, Ignacio, 2007. "Why NGOs matter for the success of sports events? The case of the America's Cup," IESE Research Papers D/702, IESE Business School.
- M. H. De Cannière & P. De Pelsmacker & M. Geuens, 2008. "Relationship Quality and the Theory of Planned Behavior Models of Behavioral Intentions and Purchase Behavior," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/492, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Bridget Williams, 2007. "The value of Sainsbury's sales data in assessing the impact of self-service methods on food retailing in postwar Britain," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2007-49, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Peter Scott, 2007. "Mr Drage, Mr Everyman, and the creation of a mass market for domestic furniture in interwar Britain," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2007-44, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Balat, Jorge & Brambilla, Irene & Porto, Guido, 2008. "Realizing the gains from trade : export crops, marketing costs, and poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4488, The World Bank.
- Ian McCarthy, 2008. "Advertising Intensity and Welfare in an Equilibrium Search Model," Caepr Working Papers 2008-003, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2007-16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cep:sticas:/127 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Casadesus-Masanell, Ramon & Ricart, Joan E., 2007. "Competing through business models," IESE Research Papers D/713, IESE Business School.