Report NEP-MKT-2007-12-01This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Czellar, Sandor & Kocher, Bruno, 2007. "To be or not to be consistent in brand logo changes?," Les Cahiers de Recherche 875, HEC Paris.
- Rosa Branca Esteves, 2007. "Pricing with Customer Recognition," NIPE Working Papers 27/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Till Dannewald & Henning Kreis & Nadja Silberhorn, 2007. "Das Hybride Wahlmodell und seine Anwendung im Marketing," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-062, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Dora Gicheva & Justine Hastings & Sofia Villas-Boas, 2007. "Revisiting the Income Effect: Gasoline Prices and Grocery Purchases," NBER Working Papers 13614, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Coulter, Jonathan, 2007. "Farmer groups enterprises and the marketing of staple food commodities in Africa:," CAPRi working papers 72, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Nicholas Economides & Joacim Tåg, 2007. "Net Neutrality on the Internet: A Two-sided Market Analysis," Working Papers 07-45, NET Institute, revised Nov 2007.
- Ana Isabel Costa & Cesaltina Pires, 2007. "Economics for marketing revisited," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2007_02, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Sirieix, L. & Grolleau, G. & Schaer, B., 2007. "Consumers and Food Miles," Working Papers MOISA 200703, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
- Gruere, Guillaume P. & Nagarajan, Latha & King, E.D.I. Oliver, 2007. "Collective action and marketing of underutilized plant species: The case of minor millets in Kolli Hills, Tamil Nadu, India," CAPRi working papers 69, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).