Report NEP-MKT-2007-09-24This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vidal-Sanz, Jose M. & Esteban-Bravo, Mercedes, 2007. "The long memory of newspapers' subscriptions : between the short-run and persistence response," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb076411, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsdec:2007-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Graevenitz, Georg von, 2007. "Which Reputations Does a Brand Owner Need? Evidence from Trade Mark Opposition," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 215, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Regis Bonelli & Armando Castelar Pinheiro, 2007. "New Export Activities in Brazil: Comparative Advantage, Policy or self-Discovery?," Discussion Papers 1269, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Alain Delacroix & Shouyong Shi, 2007. "Pricing and Signaling with Frictions," Working Papers tecipa-298, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.