Report NEP-MKT-2007-08-18This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-08-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Azar, Ofer H., 2007. "The effect of relative thinking on firm strategy and market outcomes: A location differentiation model with endogenous transportation costs," MPRA Paper 4455, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jörg Plewka, 2007. "Fiscal Discrimination Between Consumer Groups: Tax Burden Distribution Under Price Discrimination," Ruhr Economic Papers 0019, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Dewettinck, K. & van Ameijde, M., 2007. "Linking leadership empowerment behavior to employee attitudes and behavioral intentions: testing the mediating role of psychological empowerment," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2007-21, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Ralf Dewenter & Justus Haucap, 2007. "Demand Elasticities for Mobile Telecommunications in Austria," Ruhr Economic Papers 0017, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Eugenio Miravete, 2007. "“Competing with Menus of Tariff Options”," Working Papers 07-02, NET Institute, revised Jul 2007.