Report NEP-MKT-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carmen Balan, 2006. "Utilizarea observarii bazate pe echipamente in cercetarile de marketing / Mechanical observation in marketing research," working papers 1008, Bucharest University of Economic Studies, School of Marketing, revised May 2007.
- Konstantinos Giannakas & Giannis Karagiannis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2007. "Measuring the Accountability of Advertising Expenses in the Presence of Sales Cost Inefficiency and Marketing Spillovers," Working Papers 0721, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Renart, Lluis G. & Cabre, Carles, 2007. "Cómo mejorar una estrategia relacional," IESE Research Papers D/690, IESE Business School.
- Carmen Balan, 2006. "Marketing Communication Strategies Focused on High School Graduates. Case Study: The Faculty of Marketing of the Academy of Economic Studies from Bucharest," working papers 1010, Bucharest University of Economic Studies, School of Marketing, revised May 2007.
- Carmen Balan, 2006. "Erorile datorate operatorului de interviu in cadrul sondajelor / Survey errors generated by interviewers," working papers 1009, Bucharest University of Economic Studies, School of Marketing, revised May 2007.
- Fulgence Joseph Mishili & Joan Fulton & Mustafa Jamal & J. Lowenberg-DeBoer & Musa Shehu & Saket Kushwaha & Kofi Marfo & Alpha Chergna, 2007. "Consumer Preferences For Quality Characteristics Along The Cowpea Value Chain In Nigeria, Ghana And Mali," Working Papers 06-17, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.